Certificate in Biblical Studies
Become equipped to study and teach the Bible confidently
When you earn your Certificate in Biblical Studies from College of Theology & Missions, you’ll learn how to apply biblical truth to the practical challenges you may face as you live and serve, wherever God calls you.
Be equipped to study the Old Testament and New Testament in-depth and gain skills in teaching and training others to do the same! You’ll be better prepared to serve in your church, youth group, bible study, or other ministry settings.
Earn your certificate and diploma wherever you are and keep your current personal and ministry commitments. This certificate is a great option if you want to strengthen your knowledge of the Bible in a short amount of time. All credits are also fully transferable if you want to continue your diploma and undergraduate studies at Bible College!
As you study, you’ll:
- Learn to interpret and teach the Bible confidently
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of key biblical and theological concepts
- Be trained to communicate the message of Scripture to different audiences
- Develop skills in biblical interpretation and application
- Learn to apply Scripture to your life and ministry
Student Learning Outcomes
- Evaluate the Old and New Testaments from a literary perspective
- Summarize the storyline of the Old and New Testament Scriptures
- Learn to interpret the Old and New Testament Scriptures
Potential Careers and Educational Options
The CTM is ideal for anyone who wants to expand their knowledge of the Bible and effectiveness in ministry, but is currently unable to pursue a full academic degree. After completing the certificate, students may apply the credits earned in the program towards Diploma and Associate of Biblical Studies or Bachelor of Science in Biblical Studies degree from Bible Institute or any college or university of their choice.
Financial Procedures and Aid
A College of Theology & Missions education is easier than ever. Its give payment plans that help you even more by defraying the cost of tuition and spreading out your financial obligations over time.